Subject: sh broken?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/1998 21:28:07
I'm trying to make a snapshot, and having problems with multiple names in
the list.  Not all of them, but just about.  In trying to figure out what
in the blue blazes was happening, I came up with this:

<83 wormey //tmp># sh
# lists="base comp etc games man misc text"
# for setname in $lists
> do
> echo $setname
> done
base
comp
etc
games
man
misc
comp
etc
games
man
misc
text
#

Looks like sh isn't handling list processing properly...
This is with a sup of Feb. 1.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819