Subject: IMPORTANT: libc merge in progress
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/1998 18:42:15
As you may have noticed from the commit messages, I'm in the process
of merging our lib (especially libc) with lite-2's. lib/ is naturally
very important, and any screwups I make would probably hurt lots of
programs. Most of the changes are minor, but there is always the
possibility that I will screw up in some way that I didn't notice
during testing. As a result, do not be surprised if you have problems
with lib over the next few days. Please report any trouble you
may have immediately so that it can be fixed.

Perry