Subject: 4 port ethernet cards
To: None <Current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/28/1998 10:51:28
Has anyone got the 4 port ethernet cards to work with NetBSD?  I tried
the Znyx one (http://www.znyx.com/zx346.htm) and while it recognized
all the ports, I couldn't seem to make it communicate with anything.
I noticed that there was an OACTIVE flag set.  Perhaps it is sensing
(or not sensing) something that makes it not work.  Does the fact that
it shares an interrupt between 4 de devices confuse it?

Note that this works under FreeBSD transparently - a fact that my
friends are only too happy to remind me of.