Subject: Question re: a job vacancy
To: (NetBSD/current-users Maillist) <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/1998 18:18:24
	This probably isn't that appropriate for this list - if anyone
	has any ideas of a good place to post it, please let me know!
	(Hopefully the post may helping a fellow NetBSD user :)

	Dreamworks Feature Animation (Based in LA) is looking for a
	Disk/render support person - needs to have a good knowledge of
	unix, but not necessarily much job experience (though there is a
	team leader position as well)

	If anyone has any questions/flames etc, can they please just
	send them direct to me and _not_ to the list - I don't want
	to generate any more traffic than I already have!

	We now return you to your normal signal to noise ratio...

		David/absolute

   ( If cut and paste be your friend, let a brain be your chaparone... )