Subject: Re: Status of Kerberos IV or 5
To: Assar Westerlund <assar@sics.se>
From: Michael C. Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/1998 21:13:27

    >> >I wish it were, but I have a hunch it's not.
    >>
    >> Actually ... it might soon be, if _someone_ replies to email I sent
    >> (I won't mention any names ... Jason :-) ).

    Assar> If someone in the ``free world'' (outside the US) is interested in
    Assar> integrating non-US v4 and/or v5 into NetBSD, please send mail to
    Assar> <kth-krb@pdc.kth.se>.

  I'd be interested in helping integrate and test.

  I think the first thing to do though is to take up various offers for a
non-US hosted sup site.

  I'd like to see /usr/src/international/ (or some contraction of that), for
source code that isn't allowed to be edited by export-restricted people...

   :!mcr!:            |  Sandelman Software Works Corporation, Ottawa, ON
   Michael Richardson |Network and security consulting and contract programming
 Personal: mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca. PGP key available.
 Corporate: sales@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca.