Subject: Re: -current kernel compile error and fix
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1998 17:24:08
On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 01:11:47PM -0800, Colin Wood wrote:

> Look at the modification date on the file...are you sure it didn't update
> the file?  (It could be that your change was identical to the source
> change.)

Um... I don't think... Wait... Doh. The fix didn't appear in the updated
file - the sup "unfixed" it, as it were. I'm sure it'll be changed soon
if it's not already, in any event.

> Just send in a PR (using send-pr or the web page on www.netbsd.org) to
> request the above change, and include a context diff of the files involved
> (i.e. 'diff -c proc.h.ol proc.h').

Ah... Okay. I'll do that. Thanks!

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...www.webtrek.com/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments