Subject: Re: Status of Kerberos IV or 5
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@honors.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1998 16:28:46
On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Ken Hornstein wrote:
> I understand your point about using the support when available ... but
> if your coverage is very small (and considering the number of systems
> that support it, it almost has to be :-) ), then I wonder if it's really
> worth the effort.

Well, you gotta start somewhere, right?  It seems to me that this is the
way X *ought* to work, and it'd sure be nice if *somebody* had a copy that
worked this way.

If you don't have the time for this, and are willing to give me some
technical advice, I'd be willing to work on it.  It'll take me awhile, but
I think I can get it done.

Chris

Chris Jones                                      cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu
           Mad scientist in training...