Subject: WWW NetBSD Site
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Chapman <matt@duh.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1998 12:21:56
Well,

The left yellow bar background is now gone and it is pretty much the same
as the old site. With a few exceptions.  Now, on the top of each page,
except the main one, is a perl selector script for navigation and also the
front page now has red colored,beveled headers to brighten up the page a
bit.  All images have been given alt tags for lynx compliance..

a question was raised over the ability to even see the site due to a
version of http and the need for lynx6 or higher, I must say that the site
is run on NetBSD 1.3 using the latest and greatest apache web server...yes
it is being virtual hosted through apache.  I don't know what else to say
about that.<g>

what do you all think:>  http://netbsd.duh.org

 Matthew A. Chapman			 Unix, html programming,    #
 Senior Network Administration           site design, network/site  #
 matt@duh.org http://www.duh.org/~matt   administration, consulting #
 Resume http://www.duh.org/~matt/matt    system security/analyst    #