Subject: Libc problem building current?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1998 16:34:17
(I'm a newbie at building using -current source, so be gentle.)

I'm having a problem doing a 'make build' with sources supped as of
this morning (Jan. 22).  The build goes fine until after libc is
installed.  After libc gets installed, the compiler starts getting
errors complaining about signal 12 (SIGSYS -- bad argument to system
call.)

If I symlink libc.so and libc.so.12 back to libc.so.12.20, I can redo
the following with no problem (this is where things started to go wrong):

( cd /usr/src/gnu/lib && make depend && make && make install )

Any advice?

Chad Mynhier