Subject: Re: SCO Compatibility
To: None <Current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1998 14:22:54
Thus spake darcy
> Ok so it seems to be shared.  Now I have to find the shared library.
> Since SVR4 runs the binary, does that mean I can get the file from a
> SVR4 box?

Just to follow up and close off the issue, I got the shared libraries
from a SVR4 system and copied them to the NetBSD box and it runs.  It
appears that there is still a problem but I guess I can't fix it.
The app gives the following message:

  SYSTEM ERROR: unable to read status of semaphore set :?, errno 14 (551)

The question mark is actually the character 0xec and the 551 is some
sort of error message reference.  I tried looking for the semaphore
code but couldn't find it.  If someone can point me in the right
direction I'll take a stab at it.