Subject: Re: questions about PINT
To: Brad Walker <bwalker@musings.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: current-users
Date: 01/17/1998 13:23:43
	Since 1.2 NetBSD has shipped with PINT integrated.
	Unfortunately the pint webpage
		http://www.nicom.com/~dadbear/pint
	appears to be no longer valid.

	Another option would be 'SANE'
		http://panda.mostang.com/sane/
	which lists both NetBSD and Solaris among the ported platforms,
	and appears to support more scanners as well...

	If you do go with SANE and have any luck, do let us know - it
	might make sense to look at integrating it into NetBSD, or at
	least making it available in the package system...

	Good luck! :)

		David/absolute

      < You can't buy love - though I've seen it rented occasionally >