Subject: Re: CD-R with NetBSD-1.3?
To: Chris Jones <cjones@honors.montana.edu>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/1998 14:23:56
	It looks like you're using cdrecord 1.5.  I wonder if the 1.6 cdrecord
might not work better?  I remember something in the release notes about
some cd players working better, especially with timing, between 1.5 and
1.6.  I don't remember, however, which players they were.
	I've got cdrecord 1.6B6 compiled for I386/NetBSD 1.2G (libc version
12.17) if you want to give that a try.  (That's direct from the European
distribution site.)
-Brian