Subject: Re: concern about -current tree
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Computo Ergo Checksum <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/04/1998 13:37:54
Jason Thorpe sez:
/* ...It's
 * always been the case, though, that new libc meant you should have your
 * kernel up-to-date.
 *
 * I think the point here is that more frequent binary snapshots are needed.

Something which, at least for the SPARC port, Erik Fair has been gracious
enough to provide.

 *
 * Jason R. Thorpe                                       thorpej@nas.nasa.gov
 * NASA Ames Research Center                            Home: +1 408 866 1912
 * NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 650 604 0935
 * Moffett Field, CA 94035                             Pager: +1 415 428 6939
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
I'm really a software toolsmith and a musician by trade, but nobody really
needs a software toolsmith much, and the music industry is so cutthroat