Subject: Re: The curse of the ncurses package
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Robert Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/02/1998 17:46:22
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

>> However, both the 'mv' and the 'sed' fail because the files are *not* in
>> /usr/pkg/include but rather in /usr/pkg/include/ncurses.  I have attached
>> the diffs of a Makefile that I created that works.  Please have the main
>> Makefile updated as soon as possible.
>
>Huh? I've just rebuilt pkgsrc/devel/ncurses to make sure, and at the
>very beginning of "make install", I get this:

Hubert,

I just did a "make clean;make install" in pkgsrc/devel/ncurses on a 1.3
BETA system built from Dec 20th sources on a Mac without a problem.  This
was without any special user patches or changes onmy part. As far as I
can tell there's no problem with the ncurses package that's in -current.
I've saved the build output if you'd like to take a look at it.

-bob