Subject: Re: A holiday thanks to all...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ernst du Toit <et1@ibm.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/25/1997 02:04:30
Jukka Marin wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 23, 1997 at 08:02:44PM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:
> > With the holiday season and all, I'd like to express my thanks to the NetBSD
> > community for sticking with the project and contributing as much as you all
> > have.
>
> Thanks from me also.  I don't know what I would be doing without NetBSD
> (and an old friend introducing me to NetBSD 0.9a a few years ago :-)
>
> Merry Christmas and a Happy, bugfree New Year to everyone.
>
>   -jm

Aw shucks people - let me join the group hug!

I've been in the BSD white waters since the Jolitz days and NetBSD
really does it all for me!

Thanks for all the nights and tears, it's truly a remarkable product -
THAT WORKS!

Have a peacefull Christmas and happy New Year, leaving you with a quote
I saw on a T-shirt at a Java thingy: ' In a world without fences, who
needs Gates? ' :-)

Have a good one

-et