Subject: Re: xmcd/Motif
To: Andreas Wrede <andreas@planix.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/18/1997 18:14:58
On Dec 18,  9:02am, Andreas Wrede wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:09:37 PST Space Case writes
>> pkgsrc/audio/xmcd requires Motif.  I have Lesstif installed.  How do I make t
>>   he
>> xmcd build accept the Lesstif installation?
>
>Add the line
>HAVE_MOTIF=1
>to /etc/mk.conf.

Thanks to everybody who wrote with the HAVE_MOTIF hint.  It worked with
xmmix, however xmcd has another problem: the file that gets pulled down
is not what pkgsrc expects (wrong md5, patches don't apply).

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>