Subject: Re: case (in)sensitivity on CD9660 file system
To: Wolfgang Solfrank <ws@kurt.tools.de>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/08/1997 06:36:35
> > I think "notrans" is a reasonable thing to do.
>
> "notrans" is already there.  It's called "-g" in our implementation.  I
> tried to enhance the documentation a bit, but am not sure whether it's
> worth a pullup request, as it is intended to only pullup critical changes at
> this stage of the release.

SYNOPSIS
     mount_cd9660 [-egr] [-o options] special | node

	I believe they were referring to the ``options'' part in the above.
I.e. the part you can put in fstab and amd maps so you don't have to manually
mount the media every time.

--
Taos Mountain TS         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>