Subject: Re: off-topic crap
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@herd.plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/1997 18:04:48
In message <l0310280bb0ace9de09d0@[10.0.2.15]>, Mason Loring Bliss writes:
>It's a problem that will only go away when a solution is found. The
>discussion irritates you? Good! It's supposed to!

Yes, but this is not the right place for it.  I do my part, and I keep
up on nanae, and I trace my way through large companies to find out who
decided to send what...

But I don't read current-users for this.

>Just my humble opinion. Levity aside, I believe a legislative solution is
>the correct answer to this problem.

I did, but now, I believe that refusing to peer with spambone, and getting
ISP's to charge fees ($200+) for spamming are probably sufficient.

-s