Subject: None
To: <>
From: None <10680_ace@max.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/1997 01:10:02
If this message is not of interest to you please accept our apology.
To be removed from future E-mailing list, click on reply and type remove
 in the  subject line.

This is a ONE TIME e-mail solicitation. You will NOT be sent another solicitation.
no need to reply to be removed.

If you suffer from, or know somebody who suffers from either depression, bipolar disorder, or
schizophreia, please check out our web site, on our "Striaght Talk" video series on mental health.

These videos were produced by Ohio mental health professionals, and are unique with opinions and
insight regarding treatment and management of these disorders.

Each video is priced at $19.95, and that includes S/H (and we will pay the sales tax for Ohio
residents who order).

>From our depression home page: http://www.intellimg.com/psych/ .....you can link to the bipolar and
schizophrenia pages.

Please check it out! Thank you very much.