Subject: suggestion for next install disk/beg for help
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <daemond@ibm.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/01/1997 20:15:46
Hello gang!

	I've been trying to get something to work for a while, but haven't
got it to work successfully: I've been trying to get a copy of restore to
fit on to a boot disk.  Then I thought of something else, this vital utility
probably should be included on the install disk as part of it's tools (if
anyone can get it to fit).  It'd be nice if the next install disk had this
utility on it.  I've only needed to use it once so far, but I was lucky that
it wasn't my root partion that was blown up or I probably would've been sol.
Even if it won't be put on the next install disk, can someone tell me how to
create a disk that's bootable to put this utility on (single 1.44MB disk)?
Thanx.

Geoff
daemond@ibm.net