Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.3 delay
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/1997 17:06:05
> From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
(...)
> Hi folks...
>
> This is a note to let everyone know that we've tentatively delayed the
> release of NetBSD 1.3 from December 1 to December 19.  This will allow us
> to have a better quality release; we should be switching to BETA before
> this weekend.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

I have massive UUCP-Problems with my current 1.2G. 1.2.1 worked fine for UUCP
but hat a number of other problems. Now, as I have updated my /etc directory, I
do not want to swich back to 1.2.1.

Is there a binary (i386) snap that is newer than 1.2G? I have promised the
people who poll at my site that the 'i' protocol errors will disapear around
the 1st of Dec...

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION