Subject: off-topic: vacation programs
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1997 10:06:41
Just hit delete if you don't want to read about me desiring vacation
programs, and followups. Please change the subject if you reply on a
different subject. :-)

Tomorrow I'm off for a week for Thanksgiving, and I'd like to set up a
vacation message. I'm EMailing everyone about it as I'd like one which
didn't bother with replying to mailing list messages (>95% of my mail).
I've set up vacation before, but I don't think it will ignore mailing
lists. Also, unfortunatly, the machines where I get EMail are not running
NetBSD (one will probably switch after 1.3, but the other's an RS/6000 w/
microchannel).

Suggestions?

Take care,

Bill