Subject: Floppy tape
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/23/1997 15:46:47
	I'll gladly donate my old floppy tape drive to anyone who wants to play
with it (and lives close enough to Sunnyvale, CA that I don't have to ship it).
I used to ``use'' it back when I ran Linux, but was rarely able to pull all of
my data off of it succesfully.  I haven't used it in well over a year, but I
set free a family of dust bunnies who made their home in it, so it *should*
work as well as it ever did.

--
Taos Mountain TS         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>