To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/17/1997 16:37:34
[Posted to current-users because this, like NetBSD-current, is still
experimental and not an "official release".]

I've opened up a mail list exploder on my site, duh.org, in the interest of
possibly taking a little of the load off of the main netbsd.org site.  If
your ISP single-homes through Sprint, this may be a more efficient way to
get your NetBSD mailing lists, and would help out homeworld.cygnus.com a
little.  This relay is _unofficial_, just something I've added to my
web/mail server on my own whim.

You can subscribe to any of the lists (by the same name they are on
netbsd.org) by sending "subscribe listname" to: listserv@duh.org

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== So you know what, Mikey?  Go to bed.