Subject: Re: 1.3 19971109 sparc question
To: [This is my bacque pas, this is my faux pas] <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/1997 22:26:28
	Nope - thats 'ex' mode.

	Open mode is where you can use all the standard vi commands within
	a line, but only the bottom line of the screen is 'used'. If you
	move to another line, either up or down, the screen is scrolled
	up one line and the new line is displayed at the bottom. Takes
	a little getting used to, but can be one hell of a lot more useful
	than _just_ 'ex' mode :)

		David/abs

  ... and so am I, maybe its the other way round, I can't seem to decide ...