Subject: Re: 1.3 19971109 sparc question
To: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/10/1997 21:52:42
	This is vi's (awful) way fo telling you it cannot find the
	terminal type... It _really_ ought to have a better message. (*)
	Try setting the TERM variable to sun.

	(*): Uhh, maybe I should stop bitching and try submitting a patch :)

		David/abs

  ... and so am I, maybe its the other way round, I can't seem to decide ...