Subject: Re: Package System Question, Top Memory Leak
To: None <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/10/1997 18:42:01
--==_Exmh_-493495592P

In message <645jf1$pog@rrzs3.uni-regensburg.de>you write:
> until 1.3 then, though. Anyone volunteering to get teTeX
> working? Please contact me if you got it running! :-)

oskar@zippo (1) > which latex
/usr/local/bin/latex
oskar@zippo (2) > ls -l /usr/local/bin/latex
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  34 Nov 26  1996 /usr/local/bin/latex ->
../teTeX/bin/i386-netbsd1.2B/latex

Uhm, worked out of the box.  Now, how to construct a package for that?

I personally do not like that most out-of-the-box compiles are patched by the
package tools just to get the nondefault (for the rest of the world) prefix
right.  This should be handled by a configure run with appropriate --prefix
during make.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-493495592P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNGdHZ7A63tqjeAhZAQGnsgP/YsJ+S4W5qBfrP12YOvMPaZIZ0x8msY7F
7PE6p3s9QFQ7ApxwKb/vxOPZCu5pFBrg4ogAftR6GbArRMSGt4+s6w0YPc/6qqOn
lFGXXnu8lT0uxI9sQfgacmjymkwrZvNzXZEPr8NlmRD0BkxY5b3lcIrINbNl7qaG
tnRNhONnfxQ=
=Iq94
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-493495592P--