Subject: Re: RealAudio
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/1997 15:32:34
Colin Wood wrote:
|Yeah, this would be really nice...but how many architectures do you
|support on a CD-ROM?  NetBSD supports quite a few :-)  We have made recent

How much is the total (packaged) tree at the moment? I think until we
have a "cool" install tool, it would already help _much_, if a potential
user can a release on CD instead of feeding dozens of $$ to the telcos (no,
we in Germany don't have cheap telcos ..).

Perhaps when those CDs are sold a little higher than what is required to
pay the manufacturing cost, even some hardware could be bought (e.g. more
disk for the webserver).

--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
"In 1980, a single person could understand the UNIX kernel.  In 1990, a