Subject: Re: Making NetBSD Competitive
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 09:45:46
At 10:04 PM -0800 11/2/97, Colin Wood wrote:
>Mark Andres wrote:

<<snip>>
>> > Let's write some policies and follow it.. we also need some more feedback
>> > from core and the portmasters too.  If we agree on something, let's make
>> > that happen.  When I get my hands into www.netbsd.org, we will use that to
>> > admend policies and such.. I think it would be a good place to set goals
>> > and standards.
>
>What kind of policies, goals, and/or standards did you have in mind, btw?

In the words of dos tres amigos, we don't need no steenking policies ;)

or at least not too many.

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614