Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 13:45:59
In message <v6u3dus51s.fsf@kechara.flame.org> you wrote:
>Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz> writes:

Just my ... (I don't have dollarcents, and the dutch cent
has been obsoleted some years ago, Ah well)

Does the NetBSD-logo have to be cute? I like cute, but
maybe a slightly aggressive logo might be appropriate.
Just extrapolating from previous suggestions:
An octopus- or spider logo could depict some really
nasty things being done to e.g. the owner of a certain
software company we all know, and sometimes refer to
as `the enemy'. ;-) Or to continue the line of thought,
a logo depicting the `eternal struggle between good
and bad^H^H^H evil' software. A Phoenix rising from
the ashes of ... Hercules fighting the ehm.. Medusa?
Well I guess I'm starting to drift...

Feico.

University of Twente, P.O. Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands
-Install NetBSD as first step in your MS-ware 12-step recovery program.
-Get youself a PalmPilot as second step.
-