Subject: Re: Making NetBSD Competitive
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 04:35:06
"Tom T. Thai" <tomthai@future.net> writes:

> all valid points.  Lots of us have made valid points.. but we all can't
> just go on ranting.. I would like to see results from this discussion.
> Let's write some policies and follow it.. we also need some more feedback
> from core and the portmasters too.  If we agree on something, let's make
> that happen.  When I get my hands into www.netbsd.org, we will use that to
> admend policies and such.. I think it would be a good place to set goals
> and standards.

What I think we need is more people who will DO the web pages, and make
them look good.  And more people to WRITE documentation, and make it
look good.

And I really think we need a NetBSD book out there...  Not from a sysadmin
POV only, but from user and sysadmin...  Bundled with a shiny NetBSD CDROM
of course...

Even volumes of helpful web documentation is a bonus...

--Michael