Subject: Re: Making NetBSD Competitive
To: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1997 22:04:10
Mark Andres wrote:

> I also will happily volunteer to work on the www.netbsd.org pages. They
> are going to need a lot of updating.  Ideally, we would have individuals
> in charge of each port, with a single person coordinating the site to give
> it coherency, sort of like an editor-in-chief.  I know that on the mac68k
> port side, we have a whole parallel set of pages set up that are much more
> up to date than what is on www.netbsd.org.  I would like to see that
> information merged into the main site at www.netbsd.org.

Hi Mark!

Actually, I try to keep most of the relevant stuff on both www.netbsd.org
as well as the other locations.  Is there any mac68k-specific info that's
missing from www.netbsd.org that you'd like to see there?  Make sure you
look at everything that is currently there, too.  I do update it from time
to time :-)

> On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Tom T. Thai wrote:
>
> > Let's write some policies and follow it.. we also need some more feedback
> > from core and the portmasters too.  If we agree on something, let's make
> > that happen.  When I get my hands into www.netbsd.org, we will use that to
> > admend policies and such.. I think it would be a good place to set goals
> > and standards.

What kind of policies, goals, and/or standards did you have in mind, btw?

Later.