Subject: Re: sup.uk.netbsd.org
To: Nick Hudson <nick@nthcliff.demon.co.uk>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1997 20:45:59
On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Nick Hudson wrote:

: I've been using sup.uk.netbsd.org to follow current for the last month
: or so, but I'm a little confused about a couple of things...
:
: - I did a sup at the weekend (26/10/97) and a build from this sup and I
: appear to be running 1.3A rather than 1.3_ALPHA. Is this correct/a
: problem?

1.3A is the name of the "trunk" release (the one that source commits go to
first, not the 1.3 branch).  The sup servers _should_ be pointing to the 1.3
branch, but it seems sup.uk.netbsd.org is pulling the trunk by accident.
(Someone notify the maintainer, please....)

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== I know you like the Internet, Bobby.  Now go eat your Frosted Flakes.