Subject: Re: Making NetBSD Competitive
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1997 20:49:50
Hi,

I also will happily volunteer to work on the www.netbsd.org pages. They
are going to need a lot of updating.  Ideally, we would have individuals
in charge of each port, with a single person coordinating the site to give
it coherency, sort of like an editor-in-chief.  I know that on the mac68k
port side, we have a whole parallel set of pages set up that are much more
up to date than what is on www.netbsd.org.  I would like to see that
information merged into the main site at www.netbsd.org.

Mark

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Tom T. Thai wrote:

> Let's write some policies and follow it.. we also need some more feedback
> from core and the portmasters too.  If we agree on something, let's make
> that happen.  When I get my hands into www.netbsd.org, we will use that to
> admend policies and such.. I think it would be a good place to set goals
> and standards.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/