Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/1997 14:52:21
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Jukka Marin wrote:
> BTW, I wish the logo had some nice animal in it (the best thing in linux is
> the cute little penguin of theirs ;-)  The daemon sounds so evil and bad in
> my ears, when compared to an innocent penguin. ;)  Oh well, I guess it will
> always be a daemon, so I should probably continue on writing this C program..

Well, at least he's a friendly and innocent looking daemon :) I think the
4.3BSD daemon is cuter than the 4.4BSD one though. My favorite, however,
is a drawing by Andrew Murphy-Mee of a brushtailed possum (whatever those
are :) holding a little pitchfork and wearing sandals, in the same pose as
the 4.3BSD daemon. That picture doesn't seem to be on the net anymore
though... ah well.

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 22 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++