Subject: mit-pthreads and C++
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/26/1997 14:40:45
   I've been attempting to get OmniORB, which requires pthreads,
running on NetBSD. While I can eventually manage to get everything
to compile, when I run it I don't get anything that is sent to cerr
for output.  If I put in an fprintf, I get the output fine. I've
tried any number of link options and library orderings, but nothing
makes it work. I fear this is just a symptom of a deeper problem.
   Has anyone else tried this and had similar results? Thanks.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computing Arts