Subject: sup oddities in last week??
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rafal Boni <rkboni@concentric.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/1997 22:08:53
Folks:
	Sometime this week (I assume due to the switchover from -current to
	the release branch), I started downloading *ALL* files from the
	sup collection;  the first time was expected, but I've supped twice
	now and am still getting *all* the files.  Seeing as I'm still doing
	this over a 28.8 modem, I'd rather not have to pull over more files
	than absolutely necessary, so this seems rather odd.

	I do have -o in my sup argument list, but in the past sup has been
	smart enough not to download files that haven't actually changed on
	my end.

	Anyone see this?? Ideas??

Thanks in advance,
--rafal