Subject: Will there be a snapshot soon?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1997 08:55:55
Since Lennart has just asked for people with wierd audio devices to test his
latest changes, and since I've only JUST finished building against last
weekend's sources:  is there going to be a snapshot set anytime soon?
(especially an i386 snapshot?)  It does seem, though, that this is a poor
time for snapshots due to the amazing flurry of checkin activity going on
recently.  (In fact, briefly putting on my ill-fitting release engineer hat,
it seems like much more activity than is healthy immediately before a
release freeze...)