Subject: Re: ipnat problem
To: Scott Bartram <scottb@orionsoft.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 10/16/1997 10:03:39
On 10/15/97 at 3:34 PM -0400, you wrote:

> I'm trying to get ipnat running on a PPP router box using the i386
> snapshot from 9/1. The internal addresses are not getting rewritten
> on output.

It looks like you've got everything set up properly... Do you have the
following in your kernel config?

options       GATEWAY       # IP packet forwarding
pseudo-device bpfilter 12   # Actually, I'm not sure if this one is relevant
pseudo-device ipfilter

...and in /etc/rc.conf:

ipfilter=YES                    # YES or NO.

If so, I'm not sure what's up, but I'll dig around a bit and send you some
scripts that were sent to me that make no assumptions about any ipf stuff
being set up.

--
Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us   www.webtrek.com/mason
awake ? sleep() : dream();  If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?