Subject: None
To: <>
From: None <mccomsv@savoynet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1997 02:19:54
Disappointed in the results of your business?
Having a hard time building your dream downline?

I was too, until I found Harris Marketing, that is!!!

They have everything you'll ever need to make your business
extremely profitable.
Harris Marketing's web-site has several products that answer
the problem of advertising and Internet marketing.

You'll find:

* NEW BULK FRIENDLY ISP SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW!
* All kinds of Bulk Email Software at a fair price.
  (Stealth, Email Blaster & Floodgates)
* 25 Million Email addresses at a price you won't believe.
* Autoresponders to take care of your replies without
  ever having to type out thousands of responses.
* Marketing "How To" Books. (Publish for Profit)
* Checks by Fax
* Web-Site Design
* They'll even submit your URL to search engines.
* You can also become a distributor for Harris Marketing
  and earn a handsome commission.

Check out the site. You have nothing to lose, and every-
thing to gain.

Here's where to go------>  http://www.Harris-Marketing.com

IMPORTANT (You'll need this) Your Harris Marketing Rep. is #2064
YOU CANNOT PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT A REP #

Prices on products include step-by-step instructions on how to use
them and personal and ongoing technical support.
Full money back guarantee on products if not completely satisfied.
---
J. T. Harris
Harris Marketing Inc.
http://www.harris-marketing.com

Good Luck,
Matthew J Crocamo

This message is being brought to you by EMAIL PLATINUM.  If you would like to receive more information on the #1 Bulk Emailer **Email PLATINUM** come visit our website at: http://www.harris-marketing.com