Subject: libedit again ...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 09/30/1997 11:17:25
Can anyone post me some tips for applications using readline lib ?
I wanna test readline wrapper for out libedit on something other than
python. Python works just fine, I'm happy ;-) It just prints
prompt '?' instead of default '>>>', is this normal with "real" readline too ?

BTW - I start to like our libedit over readline. It looks to be cleaner
and it's much easier find out what's going on in it; it's nice when
programmers use comments ;-b
Editline is reentrant too, it's really cool. Good work !

jd
--
Jaromir Dolecek             ICS MU, Botanicka 68A, Brno, 60200, Czech Rep.
dolecek@ics.muni.cz			Tel.: +42-5-4151 2280