Subject: CVS question
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/1997 16:09:51
Howdy!

I'm using CVS and sup to track -current. The scripts I was given handle
new and changed files. They leve deleting files from the source up to me
(after telling me what all's been zapped).

I can use cvs remove to remove the files from MY tree, but how can I
remove them from the vendor branch? I want to generate diffs every now and
again between my stuff and the vendor branch (the NetBSD main branch).
With cvs rdiff, I get a deletion diff for every file which has been zapped
in the main tree. And cvs remove only seems to want to remove living
files (ones in the current directory). :-(

Suggestions?

Take care,

Bill