Subject: Re: PR bin/2932
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/26/1997 11:49:06
On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> I'm not sure what mechanism we
> could use since it affects the makefiles.  Anyone have any thoughts?

I just keep a private CVS repository that I regularly import NetBSD
into and merge. It's a bit expensive in terms of disk space if
you're just doing little things, but it doesn't really take many
local changes to the source tree before that starts becoming
worthwhile.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates