Subject: recent spam attacks...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1997 19:32:16
All,

In regard to the numerous recent spam attacks to the email address
current-users@netbsd.org, what do all of the subscribers think of
requesting the list to be moderated? By having the list moderated, it is
my belief that the moderator would be able to filter out the junk email
for all of us.

Please use the email address "bstark@siemens-psc.com" to respond to this
email. I realize that this message is off topic for this mailing list,

Also, if anyone out there has any suggestions about ways to filter email
from this newsgroup please let me know. I receive this newsgroup on a
RS/6000 system running AIX 4.2 and I use pine for my email program.

Regards and my apologies for posting an off-topic message,

Brian Stark

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc. |          : bstark@empros.com      |
| Power Transmission & Distribution |                                   |
| 7225 Northland Drive              | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Brooklyn Park, MN 55428   USA     | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |