Subject: Help with gdb and a kernel dump
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1997 00:34:22
	Hello folks.  I have here a NetBSD-1.2G kernel core dump that says it
died of a vm_fault.  I'd like to get in there and poke around with kgdb and
see if I can't get a stack trace, but don't know what commands to get kgdb
pointing at the right place.  Also, I'd like to get the debugger to print
out the values of some structures, i.e. curproc, in the same way it does
for C programs.  Can anyone tell me what commands I need to get this sort
of thing from kgdb?  Any references to documentation that says how to do
this sort of thing would be appreciated as well.
-thanks.
-Brian