Subject: apm problems
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Sullivan <ksulliva@psc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1997 11:49:45
--==_Exmh_-1394996898P

In 1.2 with apm+pcmcia patches, APM on my laptop (an IBM 701cs) worked
perfectly.  When I upgraded to 1.2C (I think) it would hang about 1 in 20
times when coming out of sleep.  1.2G made it hang 1 in 5 times.  Now it
is hanging 100% of the time coming out of sleep.

I've tried setting the various options on the apm(4) man page, with no
effect.  Does anyone have any ideas?

	-Kevin

--==_Exmh_-1394996898P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNB1ZGX4qeMKIUCpVAQFZsgQAitbU1FvYS6c93jWT3EExdpBknqgOsno4
moCqOfnZjbm7yYiAfiPvKB/LRPWMYMMCleiBNVBf/6tzi7BWtE19FEKPPbMdfrV6
BsI37F8HIih/cvhmRlKm8KdBFHtQZ0fNqi5axKvVDa2mSLAYMBQT0eKaLMkAOSCb
oiFB4Nc8pFE=
=hKe9
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1394996898P--