Subject: Re: Find head, bang wall. :P
To: NetBSD-i386 <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1997 10:34:29
On 9/14/97 at 5:03 PM -0400, I wrote:

> Here's the latest update:

Alas, my mailhost has been down for more than twelve hours, so if anyone
send me a reply, I haven't gotten it. I don't need everyone to jump every
time I post something to the list(s), but in this case, I simply don't
*know* if there's been any reply, and I further don't know, if any replies
were sent, whether or not the sender(s) got bounce messages.

So, if you replied and got a bounce, my mail is alive again.

PS: *If* you replied between 8:00 AM EST 09/15/1997 (today) and 10:30 AM,
your reply may be sitting in my queue on my mailhost, since I haven't
polled since
8:00 AM. (I just woke up.) This mail's going out circa 10:30 AM, and thus
could conceivably pass any replies on the way in...

Sorry about the wasted bandwidth! I just want to make sure I don't miss
anything anyone says regarding my setup, given that I'm *so* close to
getting -current running on this 486. (I *feel* close to getting it going,
anyway.)

Later...

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us