Subject: Sound and fury
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1997 13:31:27
Ok, I'm not really furious but it was a great pun anyway.  I have two
questions.  First, is there any place I can search through the NetBSD
mailing lists for specific issues?  I know about the mailing list archives
but I can't search them without downloading all of them.

Second, the sound part, can someone remind me about the discussions about
sound drivers on NetBSD or point me to the right place to find it.  I
am installing xanim and I can't get the sound to work correctly.  Any
help appreciated.