Subject: Re: goals for 1.3?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ross Harvey <ross@teraflop.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/1997 09:44:01
 [thorpej@nas.nasa.gov]

 >  Matthieu Herrb <matthieu@laas.fr> wrote:
 >
 >  > I'd like amd to be fixed too.
 >  > It has be mentionned before that since the integration am-tools-6.0a8,
 >  > amd hangs pretty often (I think it's whenever one server mentionned in
 >  > the mount table doesn't respond).
 >  >
 >  > Should I send-pr this ?
 >
 > Yes, please.

am-utils-6.0a10 was not released until the day before yesterday and it
contains a fix for this rather nasty bug.  Christos seems to have gone
to the trouble of writing an import script, so I suspect we only need wait
until he drags in the new version. A10 is also said to include a "major
documentation update".

If anyone wants to update their own tree immediately, go to

	ftp://shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu/private/am-utils/

Ross Harvey	Avalon Computer Systems, Inc.		  ross@teraflop.com
		Santa Barbara	 		    http://www.teraflop.com