Subject: Re: ahc bug in current? (was: ccd changed in current?)
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/1997 08:21:34
--==_Exmh_235864150P

In message <199708290139.SAA23746@lestat.nas.nasa.gov>you write:
> Here's the scoop: I have noticed that problem on an important production
> system, but can't debug it there since I can't have it crashing all the
> time, so it's running an older kernel.
I just discovered the problem too.  If it helps, the last known good kernel
for me is:
NetBSD netbsd 1.2G NetBSD 1.2G (NETTIE) #1: Sat Jul 12 10:56:54 MEST 1997
root@zappa.unna.Ping.DE:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/NETTIE i386
built from sources I think I fetched a day before.  This is a kernel built for
a production machine, an the only test machine I have at hand is an 486 EISA
running with ahb's...

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_235864150P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNAZqbbA63tqjeAhZAQFvvAP/T+9Zz9dn4vX/uSzccs/lQkIhQAa74Jm2
Yg+xOEK7hgGsfU41U1yYRwxON7YCD+IGJDB5EIuzcPJrOMKPWteRA97c/X0mBmQn
l3FhJvoI+WkzXDa6JEDcx1y9gOTAthXs+kWxwAm2aAYQntpdNHLLKaZeMuum31OV
eh4IZV64GXE=
=lko/
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_235864150P--